for your sweetie pie.
1. preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. mix all of your dry ingredients in a bowl
3. slowly add your wet ingredients, mixing until combined
4. place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out
5. take a small circular cookie cutter and cut out about 50 pieces
6. place half of your pie crusts on a baking sheet
* you can oil/butter the surface or use a silpat mat
7. fill each of your pie crusts with a little bit of the filling, a little goes a long way
8. place the other half of the crust on top of your pies
9. use a fork to press down the sides and make a small "x" in the center to let the steam out during baking
10. bake for about 15 minutes
* you may need longer. just until golden brown and flaky!